Our Housing Program is the most comprehensive housing program for employers in Maryland.
Bay Green Properties strives to become to one resource customers, clients and the communities we work in can turn to on a daily basis for information, education, consulting and service, for all of their real estate needs. Setting a standard of service that is unparalleled within not only the real estate industry but any industry, while maintaining a mindset of stewardship to the community and embracing practices and principles of sustainability.
Your Link To All Things Real Estate...
To provide superior service, education, consultation, and representation to our clients in a step by step approach with our ultimate goal being to make our valued client comfortable throughout the entire high trust buying or selling experience.
We promise ongoing communication with the ability to proactively handle all of questions, concerns, and needs in a timely manner. For our valued clients, we provide a professional sales or marketing person with excellent communication skills to negotiate on their behalf to ensure they get what they deserve, if buying; a home for the right price, under the proper terms and conditions. If selling; the maximum price for their home in the shortest period of time, with the least amount of issues! By providing our sales, negotiation, educational, and consultative services to our clients, we will develop a high trust relationship that will continue for years to come.
We commit to keep in touch with our clients and to provide the same level or superior service they received to all of their family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers they refer to us. Unlike others, our service will not end there. It will have just begun…
Proud member of the Maryland Green Registry
Our Green initiatives:
- Promote relevant “Green” initiatives by way of our employees, strategic partners, suppliers, clientele and customers.
- Be guided by the principle of continuous improvement of environmental performance.
- Train employees on our policy and instill environmental responsibility as an organizational value.
- Strive to buy, sell environmentally friendly homes whenever the market place allows.
- Continuously review our Environmental “Green” Statement and ensure it remains appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities and services.
- Paperless Transaction Program for all transactions through our DotLoop program.
- Promote energy savings through our office green policies.
- Recycling program.
- Offer telecommuting for our employees.
- Provide a copy of “Green Your Home” to all of our clients.
~ Communicate, Commit and be Creative!
Call Us Today 410.260.0202
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
Hi Greg John and I would like to thank you and your team so much for assisting us with our home buying experience and soon to be Foxdale property renting! You were very responsive consistently! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to our future home purchases and selling with you and your team! Thanks again for the gift and pizza! You really go the extra mile.
-Rebecca Currence, Client
We have consistently been impressed with standard and level of service given on behalf of Greg and his team! We will continue to use him for all of our real estate needs!!
-David Gibbons, Client